Latest News

Secret Shoperias Nestled in NYC: Reveal #1

Sunday, September 13, 2009 , Posted by Ashleigh Fitzwilliam, CEO and Founder at 10:04 AM

My lovelies...
As promised, I am divulging one spot in NYC, adorned with high-end designer clothing and accessories. Check out El Mundo, located on Valentine avenue in the Fordham Road section of the Boogie Down, Bronx. I was doing my normal run of "antiquing" in the historical Bronx, and decided to get some varnish for the newly bought 1910 French headboard I scored...Of course, I was in the area and saw this giant store which resembled the classic "99 Cents" joint- (Urban dwellers should know what I'm talking about *smiles*). In my head "this store should have the varnish," so I walk in, and am I taken by surprise? Yes indeed. A whole swarm of people diving in big brown boxes- what in the world could these folks be looking for? Well what do you know, a cute Spanish lady throws a Kate Spade purse up in the air "Tu quieres mami"..."Of course I want this." (SMILING) Took it to the cashier along with my varnish...grand total- $4.25!
A joke? I kid you not. Kate Spade cow-hide clutch for less than my table shine...wow $1.25.
I had to look in the box for myself and to my surprise, Juicy Couture Boxes, 10 of them to be exact!

Well, that's all for now. You may doubt this, but my resources are credible. Check out this NYC nestled shoperia, and best believe, it will not be your last visit.

Until next time ....stay positive

*****Ashleigh-Eternity signing off*****