Latest News

Ginger, Spice and Everything Nice: NYC Secret Gems SneakPeek

Friday, August 14, 2009 , Posted by Ashleigh Fitzwilliam, CEO and Founder at 7:40 PM

As promised, I am finally unveiling the hidden spots, nestled in the streets and back alleys of New York City, where you can stuff your Bloomingdale's Big Brown Bag, with some of the world's top fashion designer items..did I mention for 1/4 the price...no gimmick, straight authenticity ladies and gentlemen. So, the whole premise behind this posting resides on a lovely Sunday afternoon voyage through the five boroughs of NY- I was bored, give me a break (smiling.) I like to get the essence of "NYC Urban"- graffiti, bodegas galore and of course the public housing. But I was totally unaware of the secret gems speckled throughout. The following 411 is for my beautiful people whose budget for two outfits does not exceed 300 bucks. Yes..TWO OUTFITS! Shall I say Salvatore Ferrogamo leather for $35? How about some Tory Burch stiletts for $15? Charles David hobo bags under $100???!!!??? For all you monogram fanatics...Gucci loafers for 50- one dollar bills??? Louis V...$10. I kid you not! And guess what is lined up outside the front doors of these stores?!?! Trucks loaded with Bloomingdale's, Macey's and Marshall Fields' shipments! Honestly, I could not believe my eyes and had to share this hot news with you. Yes, no knockoffs here buddy. (lol) My mission is to bless the common people with the beau monde touch and I am determined to accomplish this....stay tuned ladies and gents..stay tuned.

*Eternity signing off*

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    I have to take a trip to NYC for some shopping ...too good a deal to miss.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment