Latest News

Ask Eternity: I Want To Cheat...Help!

Friday, August 21, 2009 , Posted by Ashleigh Fitzwilliam, CEO and Founder at 3:34 PM

Hey Eternity,

I am writing to you because I am in a total dilemma! Recently, I celebrated my one year anniversary with my girl "Haley." She's the love of my life. But I have my eyes on this guy at the crematory who I sincerely have a crush on. Let's call this guy "Xavier." Xavier and I want to chill, and I know something will happen, as in we will end up kissing. That's it of course. Mind you, I go away to school oversease in less than two weeks. Should I just oust the love fire within me and be faithful to my girl- afterall I do leave for school in England pretty soon- or should I cheat? This question is blunt, but I really want your opinion.

Sincerely,
Anonymous


Dear Anonymous,

Quite honestly, I don't think you belong in a relationship at this time. You do not seem to take commitment seriously at all. You stated that you recently celebrated your one year anniversary with your girlfriend. Yet, you desire someone else. Really think about whether or not you want to maintain your current steady relationship with "Haley." If not, break off ties with her because it is totally unfair to cheat on someone who you profess to love. Note that "Xavier" is just a fling. Are you willing to throw away your established relationship for momentary personal gratification?
Also, you mentioned that you are going away to school in England. There would be no purpose in trying to do something with "Xavier," when you won't even be around him in the first place- not as if he will stick around and be faithful to you while you are in England, knowing full well that you cheated on your long-term partner with him. Whatever seeds you sow in the soil of the universe, you will reap tenfold. The law of Karma is nothing less than accurate. Ultimately, you know the answer to your own question. Thoroughly think through your actions, before you wound up hurting someone else and yourself in the process. Hope this helps Anonymous.

*Eternity*

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment